Translate

Thursday 13 June 2013

Ben Fellows on the run again after Bilderberg writes to Tap

Ben Fellows has disappeared again sending a message  to Tap Blogspot.

Ben is giving us an opportunity to follow one of the many people VIP Paedophiles like Ken Clarke hound out of their homes and separate from their families and force  on the run.

Thank you  to all those people who are supporting Ben,  giving him money to live on, food to eat and most importantly providing a place of safety at great risk to themselves. 
Whilst there are good people out their who support whistle blowers the evil empire cannot win. 

Written by Ben Fellows:-
Dear Tap
I am alive and well and I would just like to thank you and all your readers for your concern and hard work with getting my story out. I am now still in hiding after speaking at Bilderberg over the weekend, Julia and I have separated after losing our home in London and jobs etc. However, I am amongst friends and hopefully the situation will improve over the next few weeks as the situation unfolds. 
Just a quick update on the case. I complained to the IPCC concerning my treatment at the hands of DCI Paul Settle and "Others" from the Met Police Paedophile Unit Operation Fairbridge. The IPCC have just got back to me stating that they cannot investigate as the case has now been reopened for investigation.
I will keep you posted on any further developments but at this point I just wanted to make contact and to thank you. I also want to thank everyone who attended Bilderberg over the weekend who were all so supportive. I was a very scared person when I arrived after a week on the run and left with about two thousand people now knowing my story and of course many new friends.
My aim now is to keep going and my message to Kenneth Clarke MP is that if he's done nothing wrong then he has nothing to fear by speaking to the Police, making a statement and facing me in a court of law.  
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

All the best

Ben Fellows


With thanks to Tap  http://the-tap.blogspot.ie/2013/06/ben-fellows-says-ken-clarke-has-nothing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all points of view but do not publish malicious comments. We would love to hear from you if you want to e-mail us with tips, information or just chat e-mail talkingtous@hotmail.co.uk